• The BB team is looking for employees, who are ready to work with mephedrone, amphetamine, methamphetamine and other substances.
    High wage! Stable job.

Requirements:

• Make a minimum deposit of 50 EUR
    • Receive a batch of goods (from 25 g and more, depending on the deposit)
    • Pack the goods in bags (1-2g) and hide them in safe places in your city.

We going to do the rest work! As soon as the goods are sold, you'll get money for each successfully sold package!

Relevant for all EU countries and UK

Safe packaging of the stuff for post-delivery

HEISENBERG

administrator
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
In this manual, you will find the recommendations for safe packing of the stuff and pieces of advice to mask it for delivery via post.

Package.​

Despite the kind of substance you are going to send, you're to need to pack it airtight to avoid letting the smells through. The different materials can be helpful in this matter, depending on the parcel volume and the kind of substance.

Please note! Always use the gloves during each stage of packaging.

Variant 1: ziplock + food film.​

The advanced way of packaging demands using of the vacuum sealer. This tool significantly speeds up the packaging process in case you need to deliver large number of parcels.

You will need a domestic vacuum sealer and special plastic bags, which can be easily found in online stores.
2021 09 02 15 10

Such bags are used for different purposes, and thus their purchase should not cause any suspicions.
You can also use a hair straightener for sealing packages instead of the vacuum sealer.
2021 09 02 15 11
2021 09 02 15 11 1

The most suitable size of packages is 28x500.

It is convenient to cut them according to the size of the product package. Just cut the needed size of the package and seal its ends with the hair-straightener after putting stuff into the ziplock.

2021 09 02 15 12

Way 2. Ziplock, foil, electrical tape.

Weigh the staff and put it in the ziplock. Next, wrap it in foil, like wrapping in a roll, then make the first side layer of electrical tape and press it. After that, you should apply the main layer of electrical tape. If the package with the substance is large, then wrap it obliquely as shown in the figure, and if it is small, then wrap the bottom and top with the second layer.
2021 09 02 15 13

If the size of the zip lock significantly exceeds the volume of the staff, you just fold it and wrap it up.

This packaging method is not difficult to perform, but such packaging does not allow any liquid or odor to pass through. It also has an advantage in low time consumption if you perform all actions sequentially. First, you pack the goods in a ziplock, then wrap all the zip locks in foil, and then wrap everything in electrical tape. So all your movements will be of the same type, fairly accurate and fast.

How to mask the stuff.​

There are plenty of ways to create stealth, and each depends on your ingenuity.

Substances with a small volume, for example acid stamps, do not require difficult masking. Mostly offer dealers glue vacuum package with stamps inside the postcards brochures or cardboard sheets and send them by registered mail. For example, it can be fake promotion, gratitude for participation in a sociological survey catalog for a member of the book club, and so on.

2021 09 02 15 15

This method is less risky because letters do not undergo such scrupulous checks as the parcels. The procedure is easier for the letters because parcels can be checked with scanners. The only disadvantage of this method is that only a small amount of substance can be sent this way.

Examples:
2021 09 02 15 26
2021 09 02 15 26 1

If you are sending the larger package, the more complex masking of the stuff would be required. There is a vast number of variants for such cases. Stuff can be hidden in the small electronics or electronic details, into the toys, into the tools, CDs, sport nutrition packages, or any other small goods.
Examples:
2021 09 02 15 27
2021 09 02 15 27 1
2021 09 02 15 27 2
2021 09 02 15 27 3

This kind of stealth may cost a few additional dollars, but it also helps significantly to lower the risks as well as increase the level of customers' trust. While working with the postage deliveries, first you should keep in mind that the most secure method for you is to develop your own unique way of masking. You may borrow already existing ideas and complement them with your own details. In this case, your chances of being exposed will be as low as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

NoNameNoSlogan

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
When you mention large. How much weight / mass would you say that is? Lets just use flour as an example. If you vacuum sealed that, then placed in a small Mylar bag. How man ounces would you consider safe for a manila paper bubble mailer?

Attachments

• l2Ux8jYuIp.jpg
    l2Ux8jYuIp.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 718
Last edited:

madmoney69

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I think sometimes loose vacuum seal is better than tightly sealed because tightly sealed pack inside can be instant felt if envelope is hold in hand

TangeloFellow

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
what do you think about smell masking by amoniac water?
tajiraI think that any package that smells strongly of ammonia is going to be an instant red-flag.

A better alternative to keeping smell off of sent mail would be first, to not have envelopes stored near odorous product, and only handle envelopes and other packaging material with freshly-gloved hands. Seal smelly products with one pair of gloves, then change out for packaging.

As a precaution, you could seal up the week's worth of mail in a ziplock bag or plastic tub full of activated carbon, and let sit for 2 or 3 days to absorb any smells that did transfer to the outer parts. Also wouldn't hurt to ship stuff like vac-sealed weed in an outer pouch of activated carbon to combat odor while in transit.

WinterDust

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Great guide man @HEISENBERG

I would only add getting a big role of mylar to prevent from x-rays
KokosDreams
Hi,

Unfortunetly, mylarbags do not prevent detection from X-Rays.

The most effecient way to "stop" X-Rays are by using very low density materials, for example, wood. The higher density the easier for detection by x-rays.

Old X-Rays used to only scan from the sides, but as technology develops they are now scanning in circles around objects.

WinterDust

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Hi

I would like to add for informative purpose, these procedures of masking odors / smells only works with humans involvement.

As soon as there are dogs involved these won't work at all, vacuum sealed plastic bags or mylarbags do not conceal odors or smells, only for humans. There have been plenty of tests done by law enforcements and 100% of the time dogs finds each parcell that has only been concealed with vacuum.

Take a look at this guy's channel, he shows different masking teachniques, if they work or not against dogs.

Best Regards

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know. I am not a vendor myself but this news will definitely help a few friends of mine.

Thanks for your video addition too, I think it will be usefull for others to put that into a seperate post, which I might do soon (while giving you credit for sharing).

I saw some of your other comments on this forum too and might reach out for a private conversation about some things soon.

WinterDust

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Thanks for letting me know. I am not a vendor myself but this news will definitely help a few friends of mine.

Thanks for your video addition too, I think it will be usefull for others to put that into a seperate post, which I might do soon (while giving you credit for sharing).

I saw some of your other comments on this forum too and might reach out for a private conversation about some things soon.
KokosDreamsHi KoKoDreams,

Glad to help, feel free to reach out and we'll discuss yourcquestions.

Best Regards

lsdkingpin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
For shipping large amounts of pills get yourself some coffee branded bean Mylar stand up pouches and fill with your pills vacuum slightly and you should be good to go.

A method for shipping meth world wide is to crush it and vac seal in a mylar pouch only no vacuum bags then use a 4x6 label to attach it to the inside of a greeting card and ship it with a return address in the top left stamps on the right and address in the middle.

Other stealth methods that aren't as advanced is nose pore cleaner strips that come in a box, you put the product vac sealed and mylar inside with all those nose strips - a great method for shipping LSD

Could someone please explain mylar qualities and what to buy to avoid detection that would be very helpful!

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
For shipping large amounts of pills get yourself some coffee branded bean Mylar stand up pouches and fill with your pills vacuum slightly and you should be good to go.

A method for shipping meth world wide is to crush it and vac seal in a mylar pouch only no vacuum bags then use a 4x6 label to attach it to the inside of a greeting card and ship it with a return address in the top left stamps on the right and address in the middle.

Other stealth methods that aren't as advanced is nose pore cleaner strips that come in a box, you put the product vac sealed and mylar inside with all those nose strips - a great method for shipping LSD

Could someone please explain mylar qualities and what to buy to avoid detection that would be very helpful!
lsdkingpinWhat would be your best choice to ship large amounts of chemical precursors across EU via DHL/DPD with the best stealth possible?
@eyelow I would be interested in hearing about your take on this too.

lsdkingpin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
What would be your best choice to ship large amounts of chemical precursors across EU via DHL/DPD with the best stealth possible?
@eyelow I would be interested in hearing about your take on this too.
KokosDreams
Multiple Shipments first of all
then if possible find the closest looking powder thats a legal supplement and have some mylar bags made (vistaprint is a service used, they even provide templates you can customize) and then pack and ship that way be sure to heat seal because the bag could open in transit, vistaprint again offer custom shipping boxes packaging and labels use it all, also maybe get some promotional discount a5 cards to put in the box and always include an invoice and return address.

thats the best I can think of for powders now to liquids this one is tricky but the first thing that came to mind is:

buy the largest dropper bottles you can find and fill each one with the liquid using a funnel careful not to spill you could also use a large syringe to get an exact ml measurement and then label as aroma or essential oils or something and again package with custom packaging and invoice and return address.

it will be expensive to get all this stuff i've outlined here but you'll fly past the radar no one is using custom branding to ship packages NO ONE so if they start they can give me credit.

hope this helps.

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Multiple Shipments first of all
then if possible find the closest looking powder thats a legal supplement and have some mylar bags made (vistaprint is a service used, they even provide templates you can customize) and then pack and ship that way be sure to heat seal because the bag could open in transit, vistaprint again offer custom shipping boxes packaging and labels use it all, also maybe get some promotional discount a5 cards to put in the box and always include an invoice and return address.

thats the best I can think of for powders now to liquids this one is tricky but the first thing that came to mind is:

buy the largest dropper bottles you can find and fill each one with the liquid using a funnel careful not to spill you could also use a large syringe to get an exact ml measurement and then label as aroma or essential oils or something and again package with custom packaging and invoice and return address.

it will be expensive to get all this stuff i've outlined here but you'll fly past the radar no one is using custom branding to ship packages NO ONE so if they start they can give me credit.

hope this helps.
lsdkingpinDope man! Labeling it as a fake brand and product makes a lot of sense man!
I thought about that too already.

Actually it's only powders, no liquids so it should be easy.

Thanks for the advice buddy

lsdkingpin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

WinterDust

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
MBB Mylar: Protect 100 Moisture Barrier Bags: https://www.protectivepackaging.net/moisture-barrier-bags
True sealant and anti dog spray for the final stages: https://www.ellsworth.com/products/...ethane-conformal-coating-clear-14-oz-aerosol/
custom packaging and mailing boxes: https://www.thecustompackaging.com/custom-chocolate-gift-boxes/
I will add more links as I find them
lsdkingpinHi,

The antidog spray do not work, it will dry out during shipment and is doesn't stop the smell of drugs comming out since it doesn't create a "barrier".

Custom packaging, not a good idea, with custom packages there is always a trail, if one package gets stopped law enforcement can easily track down the manufacturer and the manufacturer can give a list of the custom packaging order. So if you don't order it through a shell company, you will be caught.

I can't repeat myself enough, mylarbags DO NOT! conceal or create any kind of barrier against dogs when it comes to smell.

Best Regards

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

The antidog spray do not work, it will dry out during shipment and is doesn't stop the smell of drugs comming out since it doesn't create a "barrier".

Custom packaging, not a good idea, with custom packages there is always a trail, if one package gets stopped law enforcement can easily track down the manufacturer and the manufacturer can give a list of the custom packaging order. So if you don't order it through a shell company, you will be caught.

I can't repeat myself enough, mylarbags DO NOT! conceal or create any kind of barrier against dogs when it comes to smell.

Best Regards
eyelowAnti dog spray also sounds to me more like a marketing stunt tbh.

Regardeless, if it works before it drys out, wouldn't it make sense to put it in the last layer of a tripple vacuum sealed package so it stays wet?

breakingurmomsvag

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi,

Best Regards
eyelowI have to say I went and checked out the blaze or best videos and I cannot see where they test MBB and show them to be ineffective. I see them test Polybags but that is much different than aluminized mylar. From the the journal articles I have read on the Gas penetrance of u-lines extra dri aka their extra heavy duty MBB shows that they have pretty minimal vapor penetration. It is my understand that the issue with any MBB bag is that they can get micro-holes in them and if they get a micro-hole in them then they will leak the scent through one of those holes. As even one hole dramatically increases the ability of vapor to penetrate the bag. So it is very important to get a good brand name mylar bag and inspect it for any holes before using it. Also, you have to be careful during bagging because any sharp corners can poke a whole int them. A great way to test is to see if you can vacuum seal the mylar bag if after 24 hours the bag still doesn't show any signs of air getting in or out then that is a fairly good indication that nothing is making it through. Even if Blaze or Bust did perform a test of the MBB I doubt they used a u-line extra-dri and I further doubt they tested their bag for micro-holes. Making their test not the most reliable since there are confounding factors they did not account for....

JoeCrow

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I will not go into specifics of my personal stealth method, because a magician doesn't reveal its secrets. I used to somehow work with Customs before.

But here are key points:

- X-ray scanners are now density scanners. They can literally see the density of EACH layer whether it is the outer packaging, the container of the product, and the product itself. They can also detect if the item is organic or not. They use different colors to display density and identity of object. If the contents of your parcel is not what is

- Liquids and pills. These get scrutinized the most. If you can, avoid. Which brings me to the second point, powders are the easiest to move. Specially if it is an RC.

- "Specially if it is an RC". Most customs have spectrometers that can literally identify the product down to its contaminants/impurities. But not all will use it given the sheer amount of parcels that go through. They rely instead on quick reagent testing. Most of what they are looking for and would be equipped in finding would be amph, meth, mdma, and coco.

- Liquids and pills should only be shipped via professional looking packaging of other neutral products. Think canned food, supplements, etc. Do not ship it like you are packing for a street drop. With the x-ray machines and other capabilities that they have, they would open it and see an obvious prohibited substance. Packing it like you are doing a street drop is dead giveaway (e.g. too much tape, etc.). It's screaming, drugs. Therefore, make sure it looks more of a fake commercial product.

- Always defeat the dogs. They are the reasons why your parcels are going to be searched and rerun through an x-ray machine in the first place. Anti-dog spray is useless. Mylar bags washed with acetone after it is being sealed is the way to go. So does sealed metal containers. Plastic vacuum bags are NOT designed to contain smell. It's pointless even if you bag it 5 times. MYLAR and metal containers is the ONLY way to go. Not tape, not plastic bag... MYLAR AND METAL. This has something to do with gas and aroma diffusion. MYLAR AND METAL prevents both.

- Do not ship from a known and OBVIOUS source country/location. Netherlands, Columbia, Peru, California, China etc. In relation to this, Customs track what products come from certain countries. Find that data and ship your stuff with that category. (e.g. cooking knife manufacturing center of a certain country then ship it with items related to cooking knives: knife, whet stone, etc.)

Again, I will not go too much of the specifics. And neither should anyone in this forum. Armed with this info, use your imagination. If you can't, you have no business shipping stuff. You'll just put yourself in unnecessary danger. This is not to demean anyone. I am genuinely concerned about your safety.

syntheticnazi

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Metal and Mylar is indeed the way to go!

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.